


She has had a terrible cold, so we've had many a sleepless night around here. How can a kid be so sick and yet so adorable? She definitely didn't get it from me, I look like death when I'm sick! Anyways, I had fun taking pictures of her today...so I thought I'd share them with you!
4 comments:
Cute family picture!
Holy cow! I had to read sooo much to catch up! Christmas looked so fun! It made me miss all of you in Utah! Mara made the perfect Mary! So sweet! I'm sorry she's been sick, but you're right, she's still beautiful! Oh, I LOVED the nutcrackers! So cute!
She is such a pretty baby! Her features are so distinct that it looks like she is wearing makeup! She is a dolly.
Still as cute as ever. When I have a little girl she better be as adorable as Mara!
Post a Comment