
At first we used the Bumbo to watch our tiny peanut sit up! It was so cute! Then is was used as a highchair to feed her that nasty rice cereal. It's been sitting in her closet for quite a while now because I had no use for it....until now.
Time-Out
1. She can't get out
2. It's a consistent spot and chair
I had no idea what attitude this little girl possessed until the past couple of days. I now have to "discipline" my almost-one-year-old. I don't know if I'm ready for this.
It's been very tempting to take a picture of it, but we cannot look at her or talk to her while she's in time out, otherwise she thinks we're playing with her. She screams and screams! After one minute in the chair her and I have a little chat about behavior, I kiss her, tell her I love her, and she's off to do the next pain-in-the-butt thing. It's all about consistency, right?
Oh, she's not THAT bad. It's just so weird to me. One night I put my darling baby to bed, and the next day she is a toddler with attitude. Gotta love parenthood!
5 comments:
I do remember after you told me you were pregnant looking at Mara and saying something to the effect of watch now she'll have tricked us. we decide to have another and she'll turn into a pill. You cursed yourself! Or maybe it's just that she's almost one! ha ha she's still as cute as ever though!
The Bumbo Chair Is Amazing, Jake got to where he was able to climb out, and then it becomes a toy. It did distract him for a while, and was proud of himself when he was able to get into it properly.
That is a good idea. That thing has been useless for a while now for me. Asher always just climbs right out. Uggh. That is funny she has such a little attitude.
Ok I feel really bad... I haven't been on your blog for a while!
1: CONGRAT's on baby #2!
2: I bet you're so excited to get out on your own!
3: I'm not the best at giving advice for stretching your dollar cause I'm a spending mad woman but my hubby LOVES to save money & I am sure one day it will save us!
4: I for sure will have to invest in one of those neat chairs in the next few months!
xOxOxO
So funny! I gave the bumbo back to Teri a little while ago, hum.... maybe I should have kept it for a bit longer! :) What a good idea! I don't know how you can stand not laughing or letting her up. She is so darling!
Post a Comment