That I have the best husband in the world? No joke. He wakes up at 5:30am to go the gym even though he doesn't have to be to work until 2:00pm, just so he can spend more time with us!
That I get to go to the Taylor Swift concert TONIGHT?!?!?!
That we find out the sex of our baby one week from today?
You are so cute! But yes, I did know all those fun upcoming and ongoing things in your life and I am happy for you for them! You are such an AWESOME mom, I hope you know, I show off about you all the time!!!
4 comments:
I'm guessing that it's another girl.
I think it is a girl too!! And I voted!
I love your side bar buttons. Gonna have to look around to find me some!
was the concert so much fun? I would have loved to go to that concert actually. I love her music.
You are so cute! But yes, I did know all those fun upcoming and ongoing things in your life and I am happy for you for them! You are such an AWESOME mom, I hope you know, I show off about you all the time!!!
Post a Comment