Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kiddie Pools


When we bought this pool I had no idea how wonderful it was going to be in our lives. Probably one of the best investments ever. Sean and I get to lay out and get nice tans, and Mara is a happy little clam running around the backyard. So much so, that by the time it's time to go inside for a nap she passes right out!








3 comments:

Monica said...

She is so adorable! What a happy little girl! :)

andrew and brittani said...

Isn't it great that she loves to play in the water! My kids better love the water, I don't know what I would do with one of those kids that are afraid to get in the water.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So fun! I've missed quite a few posts so here's some comments for each...
1-The zoo is so fun! Mara is hillarious! She is seriously fearless!
2-Your quilts turned out really awesome! Your mom showed them to me since I slept down there! It isn't just an old lady thing, are you calling me old?!?! :) I love the pictures of Grandpa and Mara in the field!
3-Mara is so cute! There really isn't a better investment for the summer than a kiddie pool! I love her cute suit and sun shirt! LOVE those shirts!
Anyways, hope you are feeling good! Good luck with the move!