Monday, August 31, 2009

Nursery?? What!!!!

You heard me right, Mara is had her first week of nursery this Sunday. I knew she'd do fine. I was more worried about the other kids, because she tends to be....a little....outgoing. If ya catch my drift. She normally scares the other kids because she wants to play with them or give them a kiss and a hug.

We set her down and off she went. Didn't even look back. Half way through she had a poopy so they took her to Sean. He changed her bum and took her back a little worried that she wouldn't want to go back. Umm, no. As soon as he set her down she was off and running. That's my girl for ya! We took pictures of her that morning because she looked so big!



The cutest part about the whole thing? The picture she colored and was so excited to show to mommy when she got home! It is posted on our fridge. Our first artwork on our fridge! So exciting. Plus, I think Mara thought it was awesome we would hang it up!

3 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing! Her dress is darling and she does look so big! I guess she is perfectly ready to be a sister!

Monica said...

She does look big! I love kid artwork. How fun to have it be from your own child now!

jayni & ben said...

She is so cute and is getting so big. I am in the nursery in my ward and I love it. I love the outgoing kids. They are more fun.