Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Playing around the house

This morning Mara woke up and said, "shoppin?"  With a pleading look on her face.  Poor thing.  I know that she does like shopping, but I think it's mostly because she just ants to get out of the house.  I feel the same way.  I am SO over winter.  I normally love it, but this year it's making me depressed.  I think it's maybe because I figure that if it's gonna be cold it should snow!  I miss the sun and playing outside.  I can't wait until then!  Here are a few photos of our daily lives inside our apartment.  We do have a blast!  We just can't wait to add a little variety into our lives.  (P.S.) don't you think Sean and Logan's profiles are so much alike?

3 comments:

Stanger Gang said...

Oh my heck, you have the most adorable kids ever! And Logan, or should I say, "HOOT" does look like an owl looking around. Mara is beautiful, just like her mama!

Monica said...

Your kids are so cute :)

Penn and Kass said...

Wow! Logan does look alot like Sean! I want to sqeeze those chubby checks!