Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What in the world?

What on earth was I thinking buying shirts for my 4 month old that have to be ironed??!!?  In my defense, I didn't notice that when I purchased them. 
I guess I better brush up on my ironing skills.  Sad fact:  Sean irons his own clothes.  Yesterday I decided I should change that, so I will now be ironing his shirts.  Although I did inform him that after this crazy/busy time in his life, he will "get" to do it himself again.  To which he replied, "geez, by then I'll be able to afford to have them professionally done."  Can't wait for that day!  In the meantime I'll find ways to enjoy it.  It is hard to find reasons but I did figure out one: I get to develop a new talent.  Kind of a funny talent to have, but it's something that if I can get good at will make my life and the lives of my family a whole lot easier.  So here's to ironing! 

1 comment:

Monica said...

I refuse to iron haha so I just buy Gavin polos and hang dry everything haha