Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Laugh all you want...
I'll admit it--I'm addicted to stupid reality TV shows. One of those was The Little Chocolatiers on TLC. Well, since they are located in Salt Lake I talked Sean into taking us all there to see/eat yummy chocolate! I'm glad we did because it was delicious! They also have ice cream so we got a sundae. Oh my delicious..seriously. It was real caramel and they best fudge ever. SOOOO good. Anyways, it was kind of a silly trip, but we had fun! Somehow I didn't get a photo of Logan while we were there. I feel bad because he's just so calm and relaxed that we sometimes forget he's there! Not really, but you get the idea. I did snap a few before we left our house though. Mara thought the ice cream was heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I know what you mean about them being SO good that you "forget"... it's just that they don't need as much attention & you get use to tehm being so GOOD! :]
Yay for YUMMY Chocolate!
Post a Comment