






I can't get it to let me label each photo...annoying! I'll just give the pictures numbers and label them down here. Top is #1 and Bottom is #13
Pictures #1 & 2: at least once a day that is how you will find Mara. Tutu and helmet. Hey, she's got look pretty riding her bike!
Pictures #3 &4: After their baths we decided to snap a few pictures of them in their matching towels. Thanks again Steph!
Pictures #5 & 6: Sean was getting really sick of all Logan's bibs that said things like, "princess in training", "DIVA", "pretty in pink", so he bought this bib. Don't worry, Log still gets to sport his lovely bibs sometimes, but if this one is clean it's the one we chose! haha.
Picture #7: couldn't you just stare at him all day?
Pictures #8-11: Daddy did her hair that day, isn't it cute? :) I came home from the gym to find them playing outside looking super cute! They watered the plants, took out the garbage, rode the trike, and played on the grass.
Picture #12: Best buds. Seriously. We've always said that Mara loves Logan to death. Lately she's been trying to make that literal it seems. I never thought someone could die being loved to death, but we have to keep an eye on Mara to make sure she doesn't hug/kiss/squeeze him to death. He loves it until he can't breathe :)
Pic # 13 Logan is always making us laugh. One of the things he does that gets us is stick his toys in his mouth. Doesn't sound very funny to you? Well, look at that T in his mouth...wait, that's not T! It's an I. His mouth is seriously ginormous. We have to be SO careful about what's lying around because he can fit such big things in his cavernous mouth. I have to be a watch dog when Mara is playing with her legos (yes the BIG ones, not the tiny ones) because he likes to eat those.






4 comments:
First of all your kids are so stinking cute!! And second of all, I love the bib that Logan is sporting! That is awesome!
Love the bib!
Love Mara's Petty Skirt!
Love your kids' big eyes!
Love the bib and love the top/side pony!
Post a Comment