Nope & I know you will get there... One Day! :]
Come move by us! That would be so fun! :)
Do you really want to move to Idaho?! Just wonderin'.
Gavin is very tempted to buy land in Idaho. He wants chickens and goats haha what part of Idaho did I go to with you?
absolutely not too much! we totally want to live on a little {chic} farm :)
You so will be such a perfect Idahoan! :) and I want you to live by me so bad, I will buy you a cow and chickens!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nope & I know you will get there... One Day! :]
Come move by us! That would be so fun! :)
Do you really want to move to Idaho?! Just wonderin'.
Gavin is very tempted to buy land in Idaho. He wants chickens and goats haha what part of Idaho did I go to with you?
absolutely not too much! we totally want to live on a little {chic} farm :)
You so will be such a perfect Idahoan! :) and I want you to live by me so bad, I will buy you a cow and chickens!
Post a Comment