I've been neglecting this blog of ours lately. Sad day. I blame it on life.
My first semester at school in 7 years has definitely been an eye opener. Generals are gay. End of story. I don't want to be a historian, so why do I have to take history? Blah. Don't get me started on my public speaking class either...
We're weeks away from nursery. Maybe then I can actually enjoy church again? Those poor nursery leaders...Mara and Logan together for 9 months in there....plus their cousin? Poor, poor nursery leaders. Atleast Dylan (their cousin) is the most mild mannered kid I've ever met. He is beyond adorable to boot. Love him.
Sean just switched to graveyard shifts. Eeek. I'm not a fan of sleeping by myself. At least I know I've got Sean's parents right upstairs to save me when the boogeyman comes.
Upside of graves is that we will see Sean more (believe it or not). No more of this class at 8 get home by 1 leave by 1:20 for work and come home at 10 go to bed, repeat. He will be crazy sleep deprived though. Pray for him ;)
Aren't I negative today? I don't mean to be. Hmmm...what something positive to blog about?...OH YEAH HOW COULD I FORGET?!??! Project get out of debt is almost 75% complete. I say almost because debt #3 is getting paid off at the end of this month. Just one more to go!!!!!!!! I'm already feeling so much better about life just by having these bills paid off! We actually own a car (and our children....what would've happened if we hadn't paid off IHC? Would they have repossesed our children?) Shortly here we will have my school loan gone too! Just my car left. Wowsa.
Pictures will happen eventually. I haven't even loaded them onto the computer since before Christmas. Oops. Another day.
1 comment:
My husband finally got his generals out of the way and I think it nearly killed us both because he hated them too. Glad you will get to see Sean more and that your debt is disappearing. It is a very good feeling to pay off a car!
Post a Comment