Beautiful is definitely the word I would use to describe Mara. From the moment she was born everyone has said that. As she gets older and her personality has developed, I would still describe her as beautiful. She is inside and out. She is so full of life it's CRAZY! She loves her family and friends more than anything else in this world! She is very sensitive to people's emotions around her. Her hugs and kisses can truly break a bad mood! Trust me, I know! Last night she said, "mommy is very lucky to have me." and it is true! I am! Oh, man...I love her.
Sean's cousin Janika asked me if she could use Mara for a photoshoot, so we (of course!) jumped at the chance! Go here to see the shoot. Janika was so professional, and got so many amazing pictures even though Mara was having a diva moment. Thanks Janika! I would just pot the pictures on here (and hopefully I will soon) but as of right now, I've only seen the photos on Janika's blog and did not feel right about stealing them! Seriously, go look at it...you will NOT be disappointed!
4 comments:
She is SO beautiful! I am so jealous of those pictures! I am dying to get some professional pics of Lily. They're just too cute!
Oh my! She is so darn cute! I love them! The one up close... wow! She is beautiful!
ok love those pics! she is absolutely adorable britt! oh i sure miss you!
You're right, I was not disappointed! Those pics look like they belong in a magazine! The up close picture of her brown eyes was so good! She's a doll.
Post a Comment