Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pearls

I recently had the opportunity to write a couple of articles for this blog: LDS Pearls.  It has been such a great experience.  Alicia (the founder of the blog, & my good friend) asked me to be a more permanent part of the blog, and I couldn't be more excited!  Go check it out and let me know what you think!

"The purpose of Pearls for Latter-Day Saint Women is to uplift, edify and strengthen women to live our lives in harmony with what Heavenly Father expects of us. Life is not intended to be easy, and every circumstance is different, but women have always been an incredible source of support and encouragement. As a group of women with the same eternal goals, I really believe Pearls for Latter-Day Saint Women is something that will benefit women temporally and spiritually." -Alicia, founder of Pearls


The only way Pearls works is if women just like you and me submit articles.  You don't have to be an amazing writer, all you need is a testimony.  If you're like me, standing up during Testimony Meeting is probably the last thing you'll ever see me do.  Standing up in front of people makes me physically ill!  However, I do have a strong desire to share my testimony with others.  Mostly because I know that it strengthens my own testimony when I share.  So if you feel the desire to contribute, please do!  You can email me or go to the contact page on Pearls.  I hope to hear from all of you soon!!