Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To do lists

Growing up I dreaded the moment my mom gave us our "to do" lists.  It was basically the same everytime, so I didn't understand the point. 

I have now found myself making my own lists.  Even though it is the exact same routine each week, I somehow cannot manage to stay on top of things.  Hopefully this list will help.  I've had it since the beginning of December and it has already made a huge difference!  It's just a nice reminder to have around. 

Thanks mom, for teaching me the art of making to do lists.  I love you.

4 comments:

Atryell said...

Britt you are so cute I love your blog you will have to add me to your blog list! We need to get together soon I miss you and I still haven't met lil logan!

Liz & Zac said...

Love it! Infact, i might just have to copy it :) You have the cutest family and i can't believe how much Logan looks like Sean...incredible! Your cake is adorable, but not surprised coming from miss crafy herself. Can't wait for playdate!

Stanger Gang said...

Ok when will you make me one of these? and I would love to have one for my girls! So Cute! I miss you so much I need you to come de junk my house again-you are so good at it! lol

Monica said...

I make lists all the time to keep my sanity haha yours is so cute though! Did you make it all yourself?